Magic Mike XXL director confirms the absence of Matthew McConaughey, Khloe Kardashian may be reconciling with Lamar Odom, Saturday Night Live gets a familiar face to announce the show, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Sorry, ladies, but we won’t be seeing Matthew McConaughey (or his delicious abs) in Magic Mike XXL. [Time]
- Is Khloe Kardashian thinking about reuniting with Lamar Odom? [Naughty but Nice Rob]
- Saturday Night Live‘s longest tenured cast member, Darrell Hammond, will return to replace the late Don Pardo as the show’s announcer. [Just Jared]
- Melissa Rivers will give a tribute to her late mother Joan Rivers on Fashion Police. [Harpers Bazaar]
- Kate Middleton cancels a trip to Malta due to morning sickness. [Access Hollywood]
- As his days playing professional baseball are dwindling, Derek Jeter ventures around the Bronx to the sounds of Frank Sinatra in this new Gatorade ad.
- The 7th Heaven cast reunited for the first time in eight years. [TV Guide]
- Robin Williams‘ Dead Poets Society co-star Ethan Hawke opens up about the star’s depression on set. [Breathe Cast]
- Aubrey Plaza will voice Grumpy Cat in Lifetime’s Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever. [MTV]
- Ben Affleck admits to counting cards at a Las Vegas casino. [Details]
Even though he won’t be reprising his role as Dallas, McConaughey’s performance in Magic Mike will always have a place in our hearts. Watch the Oscar winner talk about some of his most memorable roles, in the video below.
[Photo Credit: Warner Bros.]