- Kelly Osbourne quit Fashion Police in wake of the recent controversy surrounding Giuliana Rancic and Zendaya.
E! confirms that Kelly Osbourne has left “Fashion Police” pic.twitter.com/QQTunYLQhR
— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) February 27, 2015
She recently tweeted support for both parties.
It takes a strong women to apologize & makes a forgiving women even stronger! #ThisTooShallPass
— Kelly Osbourne (@KellyOsbourne) February 26, 2015
- Khloe Kardashian put up a motivational post about being called “the fat one.” [@khloekardashian]
Looking back at pictures of myself I didn't realize at the time how unhealthy my lifestyle actually was. People love to call me the fat one but as weird as it sounds I still don't think I would consider myself fat back then. Definitely overweight and unhealthy, yes. About two years ago I decided to turn to fitness as a form of therapy and as a stress reliever. I started slow and eventually I started working out 4 to 5 days a week. We all have to start somewhere and doing something is better than nothing at all. Start small so you don't get discouraged and give up. Remember it is all about consistency. There are no quick fixes if you want long-term results. Working out is a huge part of my life now. I genuinely enjoy sweating out my frustrations and living a healthier life. My workouts are not all about vanity. They are about clarity for my mind and soul. We all have different journeys in life, make sure your journey is for you and you alone. Remember in the end the turtle won the race. Slow and steady. dedication and tenacity. ??????
- The iconic actor Leonard Nimoy, otherwise known as Star Trek‘s Spock, died at 83. [E!]
- After signing a $100 million with E! for four more years of reality TV, Kendall and Kylie Jenner could possibly be getting their own spin-off show. [Variety]
- Lee Daniels says he is “gutted by” the Bill Cosby scandal. [Cocoafab]
- Adam Brody is back in new series Billy & Billie. [YouTube]
- Big Morning Buzz Live breaks down which celebs nailed and failed fashion this week.
[Photo Credit: Getty]