Josh Hutcherson defends his Hunger Games co-star, Mila Kunis makes business deals despite being ready to pop, Andrew Garfield reveals he wasn’t pleased with the final production of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Josh Hutcherson defends Jennifer Lawrence regarding her nude photo leak, saying: “We’re people too man, we just want to live, we just want to be normal people, it’s not fair.” [Huffington Post]
- How is Mila Kunis prepping for giving birth? By selling her $3.8 million L.A. mansion. [Life & Style]
- Why wasn’t Andrew Garfield happy with the final cut of The Amazing Spider-Man 2? [Moviefone]
- Best Week Ever alum Michael Che will replace Cecily Strong as the Weekend Update anchor on Saturday Night Live. [US Weekly]
- Julianne Hough gets ready to be a judge on Dancing With the Stars, posting: “Who’s ready? #judge #dwts @dancingabc #3days #whatshouldIwear?” How do you think she’ll do?
- TNT and Warner Bros. are coming to the close on a deal to produce a pilot for Titans. [Variety]
- Did Arnold Schwarzenegger scrub ex-wife Maria Shriver out of a family portrait? [NBC]
- Olivia Palermo is just as obsessed with Pinterest as you are. [Elle]
- Kmart has already kicked off the holiday shopping season with a new ad. [Today]
In case you missed it, New York Fashion Week wrapped up this week. VH1′s own Jarvis was on hand to chat with celebs (Jennifer Morrison), VH1 stars (Tahiry Jose), and designers (Rebecca Minkoff) about how to handle the stylish celebration like a pro.
- [Photo Credit: Getty Images]