Just because Amal Alamuddin wears loose clothing doesn’t mean she’s expecting, an original cast member is leaving Dancing with the Stars, Henry Cavill and his girlfriend go their separate ways, and more in Last Lap.
- Despite reports, George Clooney‘s wife is not preggers. [US Weekly]
- Len Goodman is leaving Dancing With the Stars after nearly 10 years. [E!]
- Henry Cavill and Gina Carano reportedly call it quits. [Gossip Cop]
- Quvenzhané Wallis posed with Jay Z and Beyoncé at the Annie premiere. [Miss Info]
- See a Ferguson-themed sketch that was cut from this weekend’s episode of Saturday Night Live. [Vulture]
- Sundance announces its lineup for the 2015 festival. [Variety]
- Sarah Silverman gets her “Drunk Kitchen” cooking on.
- SNL‘s Bobby Moynihan channels Princess Leia in a Star Wars spoof. [EW]
- Olympian skier Bode Miller and his wife are expecting their first child together. [US Weekly]
- Lea Michele and Matthew Paetz keep their romance alive. [Perez Hilton]
- On Big Morning Buzz Live, Melissa Joan Hart discusses those unforgettable Walmart ads that aired during Peter Pan Live!:
[Photo Credit: Getty]