That’s Chloe Moretz and Keanu Reeves recreating Taxi Driver for the November issue of Harpers Bazaar, by the way. The magazine is paying homage to Martin Scorsese and recreating some of his most memorable movie scenes in the magazine. This comes on the heels of the director’s newest film Hugo. It’s a pretty fantastic idea with stars like Kate Bosworth doing The Age of Innocence and our favorite Christina Hendricks posing for Gangs of New York.
The shoot accompanies an article with celebrities talking about their Marty moments — collaborations, anecdotes, stories from the set and such! Jodie Foster reminisces about Taxi Driver, saying, “When we were shooting Taxi Driver, I think Marty was really uncomfortable with the fact that I was so young. The memory I have is of him and Robert De Niro trying to tell me how to unzip [De Niro's] pants. And Marty keeps bursting out laughing. He can’t get a word out, and he tries to act serious, you know? He keeps smoothing down his face on both sides, but he just keeps laughing…” This one’s a classic, folks. Especially if you’re a movie buff.
[Photo via Harpers Bazaar]
Incoming search terms:
- inurl:txt intext:november 2011 @hotmail com @yahoo com @aol com @verizon net
- Moat verizon net hotmail com yahoo com aol com @sbcglobal net -scam
- bazzer dating @yahoo com
- current email address 20011 @yahoo com@comcast
- +1 U S A @yahoo com "@sbcglobal net "@hotmail com "@aol com " "txt" "2011"
- richardburton@yahoo com au
- Martin Scorsese@hotmail com
- katie @sbcglobal net txt -419 -scam
- Chloe @yahoo com au @hotmail com au @aol com gmail com txt
- Chloe @yahoo com au @aol com OR @sbcglobal net @hotmail com au -@scam