If you didn’t overindulge on New Year’s Eve and are the mood to do a some shopping instead of laying in bed and nursing a hangover like many are doing today, here is a list of stores that are open on New Year’s Day 2011! Plus oodles of these stores are having sales to lure you through their doors. Check out what stores are open on New Years Day 2011 right here!
But make sure to check in with the store you’re interested in going to and double check their hours since they may vary.
Target will be open from 7 am to 10pm.
WalMart opened bright and early at 6am and will stay open until 11pm.
BestBuy opened at 7am.
Sears – a 2-Day New Years Sales with stores open from 9am to 6pm.
Macy’s – the start of their 4-day sale event.
Old Navy – with Holiday After Party Sales up to 60% off.
Will you go going shopping on New Years Day?
- 5 Stores That Are Open on Thanksgiving!
- Black Friday Deals Start ON Thanksgiving!
- Is Walmart Open on Christmas 2010: Find Out the Answer
- Give and Get Event: 30% off GAP, Banana Republic, Old Navy This Weekend ONLY
- Black Friday: 7 Hottest Outlet Malls for Holiday Shopping
Tags: department stores open on new years day, New years day sales, New Years day sales 2010, New years sales, stores open on new year s day 2011, Target new years day, Walmart new years day, Who is open new years day