America’s Test Kitchen, the trusted source of many of our favorite recipes, debuted a new radio broadcast on January 8th 2011 on 89.7 WGBH Boston. It will run for 12 weeks at the 2pm on Sunday afternoon time slot. The broadcast can also found on the America’s Test Kitchen Website. In a recent interview Christopher Kimball explained that although his team is experienced with television broadcasts, they had to rethink their popular live cooking segments to work on radio. This meant concentrating on whitty commentary, adding in call-in’s and taking their show on the road to meet with chefs and food producers all over the country for live interviews.
Popular columns from the highly regarded Cook’s Illustrated magazine will also be added to the radio show including ingredient reviews, gadget reviews, crafty kitchen tips from home cooks and discussions with the America’s Test Kitchen staff regarding the exciting recipes they are working on.
To listen to this radio broadcast be sure to tune in at WGBH or online at the America’s Test Kitchen website. And, remember, if you need a refresher about America’s Test Kitchen and what it is be sure to read this recent Babble article explaining it’s origins and why it is so important.
- America’s Test Kitchen: My Favorite Pie Recipes
- What Is America’s Test Kitchen and Why Do We Care?
- America’s Test Kitchen Publishes Light & Healthy 2011 Cookbook
- Cool Kitchen Tool: Hull Strawberries in a Snap
- The Best Kitchen Tools for Kids in the Kitchen
Incoming search terms:
- christopher kimball divorce
- christopher and adrienne kimball divorce
- adrienne kimball divorce
- is christopher kimball divorced
- christopher and adrienne kimball
- chris adrienne kimball divorce
- adrienne and christopher kimball divorce
- christoper kimball divorce
- america\s test kitchen radio
- christopher kimball s divorce