Heidi Montag takes a step backwards in her plastic surgery process, J.K. Rowling has a Halloween treat for us, Khloé Kardashian is still talking to Lamar Odom amidst divorce drama and more in today’s Last Lap.
- Heidi Montag made her first red carpet appearance since her breast reduction surgery. [US Weekly]
- Take a seat, Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling will release her new book focused on character Dolores Umbridge next Friday. [Hollywood Life]
- Despite reports, Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom are still in contact. [E!]
- The Shameless season 5 trailer is finally here. [EW]
- Notre Dame receiver Justin Brent is spotted getting cozy with porn star Lisa Ann. [The Big Lead]
- Damian Lewis and Paul Giamatti will star in Showtime’s new drama Billions. [THR]
- Maria Menounos puts pregnancy rumors to rest. [OK!]
- The Drumline: A New Beat cast plays a hilarious round of musical chairs: truth or dare edition.
[Photo Credit: Getty]
Source: Heidi Montag Debuts Her Breast Reduction, J.K. Rowling To Publish New Story on Halloween + More in Today’s Last Lap
With Ouija the film hitting theaters this weekend, we’re reminded of the many things from our childhood that the movies have stolen from us and bastardized in the name of cheap profits. O.K., that was a bit dramatic but you get the idea. While some may not care for the Ouija board, it’s a childhood classic, just like Dr. Seuss books and the Scooby Doo cartoons. Unfortunately, all of those things have served as inspiration for a big screen adaptation with mixed results. The truly sad thing is knowing that some kids today will only know of The Cat In the Hat played by Mike Myers or a computer-animated version of Alvin, Simon, and Theodore. [Shudders]
Source: Childhood Memories Ruined By Movies
Halloween is right around the corner, but you deserve to sneak a treat early this weekend. The Black Grouse smoky whiskey has a little kick of spice with dried fruit flavors for a long aromatic finish. Combined with sweet honey and other ingredients the Smoky Old Black Fashioned is just what you need to get in the holiday spirit and feeling spooky.
Here’s what you need and how to make it.
- 2 ounces The Black Grouse
- .25 ounces Honey syrup *
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 dashes Orange bitters
Pour 2 oz. serving over ice and garnish with a lemon peel.
[Photo Credit: The Black Grouse]
Source: The Black Grouse Has Your Cocktail for the Weekend